2.7

Warning!!! Do not do business with “knives4wholesale” company. If you go to the BBB web site, you will see more warnings. “knives4wholesale” will never return your phone-calls.

I have placed the order on April 13.

To place the order was nice and easy, I have received the reference email with the tracking number

However, for some reason instead going t my home address my order somehow went to completely different city (Dallas) of Texas and was successfully delivered on April 23, 1 pm.

So, on 5th of May I have sent an identical email, left the 1st message on the phone and did not received nothing back until now, even I have tried to contact the store by the phone several times.

Now, my debit card have got charged, somebody is using my knives and I received full disrespect from “knives4wholesale” company/store!

This is the first time I have written a bad review of a company, but people need to know the truth about Jason the owner and Knives4wholesale.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of knives from knives4wholesale. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $67 and wants knives4wholesale to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by knives4wholesale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with knives4wholesale?

Comments